Richmond is chock-full of ghosts and haunted places. This city names Edgar Allan Poe as its native son, and it is rich in ghostly lore, legends, and tales. Join this tour to
- Learn why Virginia’s governor shares his mansion with ghosts
- Dine with ghosts at Ruth’s Chris Steak House and Crab Louie’s Seafood Tavern
- Discover that the Byrd Theatre has more than movies to offer customers
- Visit the prison in Powhatan (it might not be safe, even for those working there)
- Call on the Lady in Red who roams the corridors at Wrexham Hall
These and other interesting and scary stories will transport you beyond to a Richmond that most mortals never see!